A&G Renovations specialises in tiling, bathroom, and kitchen renovation services across all London areas. Our services offer stress-free, time-saving, and cost-effective solutions to our clients. This gives our clients peace of mind that our renovations are professionally conducted, carried out as straightforward as possible to avoid damage, and with a clear progress plan and honest costing. The service package consists of main stages of the project which we fully take control of with confident.
- Consultation and estimate – At this point, we identify and note the needs of our client, the materials required. We then provide a written estimation within a few days. Additionally, we are happy to advise on designs of installations, quality materials, and techniques as well as suppliers where savings are possible. Once happy, and agreed on price, and terms of business, we will then progress further.
- Protection – Protection within the working environment, most commonly the flooring or furniture including kitchen or bathroom units, or worktops and tiles. When needed, we use Correx sheets, dust sheets or carpet protection film before any work begins.
- Preparation – We begin the work by removing any old fittings such as tiles, sanitary ware, old ceilings, and lighting, including what’s required to be replaced. We then identify the work that needs undertaken to prepare floor, walls, including any supplies for water, drainage and electrics before installation.
- Installation – During the installation process, we take great care and time to ensure the products installed are of quality, long lasting, and exceed manufactures guarantee. We use only British standards and certified manufacturers. Additionally, we bring, our own experience, knowledge and required testing procedures to ensure the best job is provided
- Tidy up – After the work is complete, we clean up any mess, ensuring the space is neat, tidy, and ready to use. Waste accumulated after the works is sorted in two ways. We will either recycle it or leave it to the client depending on the agreement in the estimation stage. The rubbish collected is taken directly to a licensed waste management company for reuse, recycling or disposal in a legal and environmentally friendly manner. Upon request we can provide the proof or receipt regarding the recycle.
- After sales care – We will contact clients within a month of installation via phone to arrange a visit for us to come back and make sure everything is well.
- Payment – In order for us to book the starting date all our clients are kindly asked to make a 20% deposit payment which will be deducted from the final invoice on completion, unless the scope of work is large than we take payment in stages. This is an excellent, flexible service, which requires no large pay-outs and the client can see what has been produced before paying all money to us.
At A&G Renovations, we are highly experienced and reliable, providing complete bathroom renovations for all styles and sizes of bathrooms in the London area. We’re with you every step of the way when it comes to your bathroom renovation to help you choose the perfect design and materials for the project. Our extensive experience and expertise allow us to provide clients with a comprehensive bathroom renovation service.
A&G Renovations specialises in tiling, bathroom, and kitchen renovation services across all London areas. Our services offer stress-free, time-saving, and cost-effective solutions to our clients. This gives our clients peace of mind that our renovations are professionally conducted, carried out as straightforward as possible to avoid damage, and with a clear progress plan and honest […]
At A&G renovations, it’s common for one team member to carry out the majority of the bathroom renovation work. Thus, giving our clients peace of mind and the opportunity to build rapport with their professional renovator. Additionally, this way, the cost is lower for the labour as multiple tasks can be carried out during the day. In some cases, a qualified electrician or plumber will be outsourced should gas pipes need to be moved or a minor work certificate is required. Outsourcing is much quicker as there is less of a waiting time and the installer is fully responsible for all aspects of the installation. We also look into new changes to British Tiling Standards for preparation and installation. We invest in good tools to be able to cut tiles at 45-degree angle, levelling systems, polishing stone pads and tiles cutters and drill bits.
With expert knowledge and years of industry experience, we provide an end-to-end service for your kitchen renovation project across the London area. From planning, and sourcing your new kitchen with appliances and worktops, we’re with you every step of the way. We have professional relationships with leading kitchen retailers and can direct you to the best kitchen designers in the area. At A&G Renovations, when it comes to a client’s kitchen renovation, we will safely remove the old kitchen in preparation for the installation and fitting of the new units right through to installing appliances safely and decorating to excellent finish.
We also take great care in handling all basic plumbing jobs to perfection in a cost-effective manner. However, for advanced plumbing jobs such as a replacement boiler, an expert gas safety registered plumber would be required. We cooperate with a number of qualified engineers to supplement our service.
A&G Renovations offers a wide variety of kitchen worktops, units and fittings. We work with a number of highly trusted suppliers which provide excellent quality materials and installations.
Over the years we have noticed that our valued clients had bad experiences when it comes to a full interior renovation of house or flat, which affect us deeply. This is why we have decided to extend our specialist services to complement bathroom or kitchen renovations to tackle this problem. We will carry your project with well-developed project performance system, which consists of experienced project management, quality control, communication and regular checks. By doing this we achieve stress-free, time-saving and economical project delivery.
Management of materials is available and preferred to be done by A&G Renovations. This way, suitable materials are delivered in time without cluttering the site, and any errors can be directly addressed and dealt with through the suppliers directly without interrupting a client’s day-to-day business.