A&G Renovations specialises in tiling, bathroom and kitchen renovation services across all London areas. The service package we offer provides stress free, time saving and cost effective solution to our clients to make the renovation project as easy as possible, with clear costing and progress plan. The service package consists of main stages of the project which we fully take control of with confident.
- Consultation and estimate – At this point we identify and note needs of client, materials required and provide written quotation within few days. Also we advise on possible designs of installation, materials, and techniques of installation as well as suppliers where savings are possible. If agreed on price and terms of business we progress further.
- Protection – Protection of working environment we operate in, most common is the flooring or furniture (kitchen or bathroom units, worktops, tiles) where correx sheets, dust sheets or carpet protection film used before any work begins.
- Preparation – Begin the work by removing old fitting such as tiles, sanitary ware, old ceiling, lighting etc. what is required to be changed. At this point best way can be identified and undertaken to prepare floor, walls and ceilings before new installation including any supplies for water, drain and electrics.
- Installation – During installation we take time to make sure the products we are installing will last long and look well exceeding manufactures guarantees. To do that we use British standards, manufactures recommendation, our own experience and knowledge as well as performing tests to make sure everything is in a perfect working condition, if not, fixed in time before moving on.
- Tidy up – After the work is completed we make sure the area is neat and tidy, and ready to use. Waste accumulated after the works is sorted in two ways – we can recycle it or leave it to the client depending on our agreement made in the estimation stage. The rubbish collected is taken direct to a licensed waste management company for reuse or recycling and disposed in the correct, environmental friendly and legal manner. Upon request we can provide the proof or receipt regarding the recycle.
- After sales care – We normally contact our client in a month of installation via phone to arrange a visit for us to come back and make sure everything is fine after facilities have been used. Usually to make sure there is no leaks around shower screens and if silicone holds well. This is a way we use to avoid any potential small issues which may cause problems for clients in the future.
- Payment – Upon completion, unless the scope of work is large than we take payment in stages so the client can see what has been produced before paying any money to us.
At A&G Renovations we are highly reliable and provide full bathroom renovation services for different types and sizes of bathrooms in London area. We are here to guide you on your bathroom renovation to help you decide the design and materials for the project. Read More
Our experience allows us to provide our customers with a full service for your bathroom’s
At A&G renovations usually one person does all the work to renovate the bathroom. In
some cases qualified electrician or plumber is outsourced, in order to move gas pipes or to
produce miner work certificate if required. This way the cost is lower for the labour as
multiple tasks can be done during the day, it is quicker as there is no waiting time for other
trades and also installer is fully responsible for all aspects of insulation.
Providing an end-to-end service for your kitchen renovation project across London. From designing, planning and sourcing new kitchen with appliances and worktops. We have trade accounts with leading kitchen retailers and can direct you to right kitchen designers. Read More
Safely removing old kitchen, preparing for new installation, fitting new units right through to
installing appliances safely and decorating to excellent finish.
We carry out all basic plumbing job to perfection when doing kitchen renovation and this
helps to keep the cost effective. However, for advanced plumbing job such as a replacement
of a boiler an expert gas safe registered plumber will be required. We cooperate with a
number of qualified engineers to supplement our service.
A&G Renovations offers a wide variety of kitchen worktops. We work with a number of
highly trusted suppliers which provide excellent quality materials as well as templating
service and installation. Above all their service is time saving and cost efficient.
Exterior & Interior Tiling
Exterior tiling services such as pathways, gardens, steps and driveways. We take the responsibility to make a right type of slope for drain, install manholes or drain channels. Also we do preparations such as breaking old concrete, installing new reinforcement and screeding to required level. Read More
For interior tiling we work with all type of tiles such as ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, natural
stone and vinyl. If large tiles are used a levelling system is in place to achieve perfect finish.
Right selection of materials are also considered when tiling in bathrooms, wet rooms,
heated floor or any other situations where right materials have to be used to ensure
durability of installation and cost effectiveness. We do preparation such as removing old tiles, levelling walls or floors, installing Dura-based
matting system, backer or insulation board, installing heating system and waterproofing.
Management of materials is available and preferred to be done by A&G Renovations. This
way, right materials are delivered in time without cluttering the site also any errors can be
directly addressed and dealt with suppliers directly without interrupting client’s day to day
business. We also look in to new changes to British Tiling Standards for preparation and
installation. We invest in good tools to be able to cut tiles at 45 degree angle, levelling systems,
polishing stone pads and tiles cutters and drill bits.